• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Other Timber
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Rucca
  • Model Number: T17
  • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
  • Size: 50*50mm
  • Meterial: Wood and Plastic Composite
  • Function: Waterproof,Moisture-Proof,Mould-Proof
  • Pattern: Parquet

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details standard carton
Delivery Time within 20--30days

Timber Tube:

1,Rich color,different treatmeat is available;

2,Easy-to-install;

3,No painting,inflaming retarding,water resistant.

 

 

  

Bland name

Rucca

Item name

Eco-wood Timber

Model

T17

Size

50*50*3mm

Material

a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives

Thickness

3mm

Color

Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black

Minimum order

2000 meters

Package

Standard carton

Water absorption

Less than 1%

Flame- retardant level

Level B

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 

Delivery period

Within 30 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Indoor /outdoor

 

 

 

 

 

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland)
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
24 Transactions 740,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $144,000
Learn More